Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
Can't download
Mouf1818

I pay for the cloud and it is backing up everything I want perfectly. However, when I try downloading an image to my device (Samsung Galaxy S8 plus) nothing happens. I've searched everywhere in my phone for the download and it isn't there. Help please!!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can't download
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you for bringing this concern up to us via this community forum. We can help you figure out what is going on with your Verizon Cloud. What happens when you select to download? Are there any indications on your screen that there is a download going on? Are you using the application or a web browser on the device?

JavierMD_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Re: Can't download
richs007
Verizon Employee

I just tried this in the Cloud app on my S7.

• I went into photos,
  • selected the photo I wanted to download (it had the red mask to indicate it was selected,
  • I tapped the 3 dots in the upper right,
  • I tapped download
  • I saw two toast messages (toasts because they pop-up on the bottom) to indicate the download started and then download completed.

There also was a message in the System notification area.

On my S7, the download photos are located in the My Files > Images > Downloads folder.

0 Likes