Can't find all cloud photos... Where are they?
mgilberg
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have over 500 photos in the cloud.  When I open the cloud on my iPad, it says I have 500 photos saved, but the page only shows 100 photos on the first page.  I can't find any way to access additional pages.  The tutorial says the page shows the "most recent" photos.  Where are the rest of the photos?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can't find all cloud photos...  Where are they?
mgilberg
Enthusiast - Level 3

Additional note:  When I open cloud on my Windows computer I can scroll down and it will load more pictures.  So this apparently related to the iPad.  Is there a way to view all pictures on the iPad?

0 Likes
Re: Can't find all cloud photos... Where are they?
Anonymous
Not applicable

You are taking about Verizon Cloud and not iCloud, correct?

How are you logging in? From My Verizon on your iPad, directly from the Verizon Cloud site or using the Cloud app. If I click into Manage Media in My Verizon there is an option to see All Photos.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ensuring you are able to view all your photos is important mgiberg. To ensure we are providing correct troubleshooting information, can you verify if you are using Verizon Cloud or Apple iCloud? We look forward to hearing from you.

Thank You,
MichelleL_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes
mgilberg
Enthusiast - Level 3

The URL in the address bar on the iPad is cloud.verizonwireless.com.  I actually have no idea how to get to this web page.  When I enter this address I get an error message from Verizon that this activity is unavailable.  The only way I've been able to get to this page is by a Google search for Verizon Backup Assistant.  The "How to Use" guide provides a hotlink to the "Backup Assistant Plus website," which jumps to the page labeled cloud.verizonwireless.com.  If you search for Verizon Cloud you get some other business related service.  Maybe as part of this request you can tell me how to go directly to the website?

0 Likes
mgilberg
Enthusiast - Level 3

I do not see the Manage Media option.  Can you give me a hint where to look?

0 Likes
mgilberg
Enthusiast - Level 3

Oops.  I replied to your question by reply to me instead of you.  You should be able to find it!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We can certainly provide options to access the Verizon Cloud mgilberg! See all about the Verizon Cloud at this link http://vz.to/14QbP0I

AntonioC_VZW Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes
mgilberg
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thanks!  I was able to follow the link and find my cloud account without having to go through the help pages.

But don't forget, this whole question started because I can't access all of my cloud content using an iPad.  Do you have an answer to that?

0 Likes
mgilberg
Enthusiast - Level 3

Still looking for assistance in finding all of my photos in the Verizon Cloud using an iPad...

Any insights?

0 Likes