Can't restore photos to phone
AGB2BPro
Enthusiast - Level 2

I had to do a factory reset on my Moto X 1st generation (assisted by VZ support!) and backed up my contacts, texts and photos to Verizon Cloud before resetting. Then I tried to restore everything to the phone after the reset, but only my texts and contacts are restored! When I look at the Cloud on My Verizon it shows 308 photos have been backed up but I can't get them back onto my phone. Any ideas?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can't restore photos to phone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Help is here AGB2BPro! No need to worry we will get your photos restored back onto your phone. When restoring the phone back to its proper settings it may take longer for the photos to upload. When you try restoring the photos do you get any error messages? Have you been able to hit "sync" from the My Verizon Page? Keep us posted.
YareliM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Re: Can't restore photos to phone
AGB2BPro
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you! It turns out they were downloaded into my Gallery but into the "Downloaded" album and not the camera photos like they were before. So it did work after all. Thanks.

0 Likes