Can't see pictures on cloud website
AngelLandscaper

I am unable to view anything (pictures, video, documents) on my Verizon Cloud on the website. When I click on one of those items it gives an error that says "Unable to load"

Downloading these items runs into similar issues - it opens up a new window that says "HTTP Status 400 – Bad Request"

I have no problem accessing my cloud files from my phone - only the website. My partner who uses the same computer and web browser to access his cloud data has none of these problems (on his account).

What are my options?

0 Likes
Re: Can't see pictures on cloud website
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sorry to hear about any trouble accessing your Cloud content on your computer. Since you and your partner are both using the same computer & browser, and he is able to access the information, this could be due to something like a saved credentials, cookies, or browser history/cache. If it is a browser that allows for individual logins, I would make sure that you are signed into the browser separately. Otherwise, I would see if a different browser, or clearing the history will clear the issue for you. Let us know what happens. 

0 Likes
Re: Can't see pictures on cloud website
JasonB_VZW
Verizon Employee

You may need to email the Cloud Support team directly, as there they can see more detailed information such as if you and your partner have subscriptions on different servers, or use your Account line info to examine back-end information that is not shareable here.

0 Likes