Can't sign in through Verizon Cloud App
dihardknapp

I Can't sign in through App to backup; asks to enter my password I use for my Verizon, but I keep getting that I need to change my password and I still can't get signed in.

I have been every where in Myverizon and cloud and can't find help

THank you for any help or suggestions

DIana

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can't sign in through Verizon Cloud App
PPoo

Thank you.  I have had the same issue.  Waiting for answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know how important it is to be able to access your My Verizon account. We are sorry to hear you have been coming across issues. You mentioned it is asking for you to change your password. Were you able to change the password? Did the system still not allow you to get in after changing your password?

ChristinaM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
PPoo

No. When I put in my email for the link to reset to be mailed. There is no action after that. I do not receive the email.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

PPoo,

I appreciate the information provided. I just want to make sure we are on the same page with everything. Are you trying to access your my Verizon mobile app or the Verizon Cloud app? Are you trying to reset the password?

AliciaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes