Cannot delete more than a few music items at a time -- would like to delete all
DaveL618

I don't want my Music backed up onto the VZ Cloud. However, it already was backed up and used up most of my 5GB, so I tried to delete it using the web interface on cloud.verizonwireless.com.

If I go to multi-select (which is, as others have posted, incredibly slow to start up) and check the select all box, then hit the delete icon, it gives me an "are you sure?" dialog, I click OK, and it thinks for a moment and says "We are unable to access your cloud right now, try again later." However, if I only select a few items (1 to some limit less than about 25) it will delete them happily.

It is not acceptable to have to do that. It is also incredibly bad app design to funnel any internal error (which is probably what's happening here, right?) into a catch-all error message that is factually wrong.

Also, if it knows I've "used 5.0GB of 5GB" then it ought to also be able to tell me where that space is, not just list documents.

More time on design and debugging and less on putting "WANT TO UPGRADE?" on every spare bit of white space would have been worthwhile.

Labels (1)
0 Likes