Cannot empty cloud trash can on Verizon web site
1hanglow
Enthusiast - Level 1

There has to be an issue regarding emptying the trash from the cloud. I've seen many people on this site requesting help with this issue but no answer that I can follow. I have many items in the trash containers but when I right or left click on the icon nothing happens. It should not be this difficult to delete trash !

Any  helpful answer would be appreciated.

Labels (1)
Re: Cannot empty cloud trash can on Verizon web site
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

1hanglow, having the ability to edit and precious memories via your Verizon Cloud is a must. Help is here to ensure this happens as this should be an easy process for you. Since you are doing this via the website, which internet are you using? Chrome, IE, Firefox? What do you experience when you attempt to trash an item? Please advise?

NatashaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
TTTMOONS

I am using Internet explorer and it will not allow me to empty my contact trash, which has over 3,000 items to delete because my contacts keep updating and will not stop and are making double and even triple contacts in my phone.

0 Likes
TTTMOONS

Seriously. Please let me know if you hear anything before I do!!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate this information and I am not giving up on trying to find a solution about emptying your trash contact folder as it relates to the cloud, TTTMOONS. Are you getting any error messages when trying to access your trash folder when accessing your cloud? Is your device enabled to back up the existing contacts automatically? Here’s a link with some details you could refer to under #7 with deleting contact from the cloud http://vz.to/1OgSM3j

EdwinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
mscurto

I am getting the same behavior, I'm using Microsoft edge on my laptop and get this message every time whether I am attempting to remove 1 or all.  I previously had the same issue using Explorer.

Screenshot 2022-04-16 190359.jpg

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know how important it is for your Verizon Cloud services to work as you need it to. Please clear your browsers cached data, close all VZW web pages including the app, then try to clear your Verizon Cloud trash.

*Ellisandra

0 Likes