Re: Cannot get the Verizon Cloud to work
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ElleH, we'd like to know if we can help. Please, Private Message us anytime for live agent support. - NicholasS_VZW

0 Likes
SerenaRay
Enthusiast - Level 2

They took it away. A verizon app told me they no longer manage contacts online. If you accidentally delete someone or want to add someone to it you are out of luck. They no longer allow you to do anything with contacts online anymore.

NJMagicman
Contributor - Level 2

@DavidCole - In addition to cookies, did you clear the cache?  When running into problems like this, I find it's best to try the browser's incognito or in private modes to ensure you are trying with a clean slate.  I just tried with my chrome browser and can get to contacts just fine.

0 Likes
NJMagicman
Contributor - Level 2

@SerenaRay Perhaps the reps were confused.  I just logged into my cloud website account and was able to access my contacts.  On the cloud mobile app, you canot edit the contact.  Maybe that's what they were referring to.

NJMagicman_0-1606315283108.png

0 Likes
SerenaRay
Enthusiast - Level 2

Im guessing you are on a postpaid plan. For prepaid it is completely gone. Verizon has slowly been taking away all features like contact management and being able to use web browser to message in case one forgets their phone. My guess is they kept it for postpaid people if yours still works. Which it shouldn't matter if you are prepaid or postpaid being able to manage contacts should be something everyone can do. After a decade with Verizon they are getting worse and worse to people that don't want to do postpaid.

0 Likes
akling89

Hi Jose,

How do I send a private message?

0 Likes
NJMagicman
Contributor - Level 2

Yes, I am postpaid but you should still be able to use it for postpaid because it is the same website for both.  Try going to cloud.verizonwireless.com.  I would click the forgot info link twice:  once to double check the userid and then again to reset the password.

If the cloud app, not the website, works on your prepaid phone, then the cloud website should also work.

0 Likes
akling89

Hi Jose,

how do I send a private message on here?

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@akling89 wrote:

Hi Jose,

how do I send a private message on here?

You should be able to click on the users' name (a dropdown with a link to View their profile) and there should be a 'Message' button on their profile page.  If it doesn't appear, you might not have the 'Private Messenger' option turned ON in your own profile.  Unsolicited Private Messages are against Forum Policy, so be careful.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
DavidCole
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yes, I did clear the cache...I will try incognito mode and clear it again.

0 Likes