Re: Cannot get the Verizon Cloud to work
saranitanach
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes, I have the latest version of Chrome, but as I said, it doesn't matter which browser I use or which computer I am using. David Cole and I are having the same problem! In any case, I tried the link you provided and it gave me the same error page.

0 Likes
DavidCole
Enthusiast - Level 3

DavidCole_0-1606917069868.png

I'd send you a Private Message but your system will not allow me to send it...maybe that's why I can't get into the cloud either?

0 Likes
saranitanach
Enthusiast - Level 2

Any update on this Verizon? I tweeted at you last night about this & again a few minutes ago. 

0 Likes
richs007
Verizon Employee

@DavidCole @ElleH @saranitanach 

I've been talking to the developers about this.  They believe the White Label error problem has been fixed.  Please try again and let us know.

They are sorry it took so long to track this bug down and we appreciate your patience.  

0 Likes
saranitanach
Enthusiast - Level 2

It still doesn’t work for me. The only difference is that first there is an agreement to the Cloud terms that you have to agree to. After that I still get the same error. How about you @DavidCole  & @ElleH?

0 Likes
richs007
Verizon Employee

Yes, the terms of service were updated recently so you should see the TOS acceptance again.

Please clear your cache and cookies and try again or use your browser's incognito/inprivate mode.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand the importance of ensuring your information is properly backed up and we'll be happy to help. What is the make and model of the device you are using? Is this the first time you set up Verizon Cloud on your device? - ChristianP_VZW

0 Likes
richs007
Verizon Employee

@saranitanach In addition to clearing cache/cookies or using incognito/in private mode of the browser, they are asking you to try going to https://cloud.verizonwireless.com/  instead of any bookmarked links

0 Likes
saranitanach
Enthusiast - Level 2

@richs007 Thanks for trying, but nothing you suggested has worked. I received your private message, but the email address you provided for the developers was redacted from your message. @DavidCole Have you had any luck?

0 Likes
DavidCole
Enthusiast - Level 3

I cleared cache and cookies on Chrome and I still get the error.

0 Likes