Re: Cannot get the Verizon Cloud to work
DavidCole
Enthusiast - Level 3

@saranitanach I got the same results are you did.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, saranitanach. We are very sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing with gaining access to the Verizon Cloud online. We certainly want to help with this so that you can access and print your contacts. When visiting My Verizon and going through the steps to visit the Verizon Cloud using the directions in the link below, at which step are you being presented with the error message page? https://www.verizon.com/support/knowledge-base-124165/ BrettA_VZW

0 Likes
DavidCole
Enthusiast - Level 3

When I click Verizon Cloud under Add Ons and Apps, I get the error message.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to manage contacts online is a great feature, and we want to help find out what the issue is here. There is another way we can use to get secure access your account, so we can see more details. The following message will outline a new account authentication process.

GeorgeS_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

By connecting with us, you grant us permission to review your services so we can offer you the best value. Refusing to authenticate will not impact your current services. It is your right and our duty to protect your account information. For quality, we may monitor and review this conversation. Please note, the link we provide has a timed expiration, so we encourage you to continue as soon as possible.

Authenticate and continue here: http://spr.ly/6009Hz7VV

0 Likes
w151146100

I am having the same problem getting my contact list and backup assistance as everyone else. What is going on? Same Whitelabel error page.

0 Likes
DavidCole
Enthusiast - Level 3

I get the same problem today.  It's not going to be a decent "fix" if, every time we want to visit the Cloud, we have to stop and clear cache and cookies...I don't have any other applications that require that "fix"

0 Likes
saranitanach
Enthusiast - Level 2

Clearing cache & cookies doesn't work for me in any browser on two computers, so I got in touch with the Cloud App Support team. As per their request, I provided details of the browsers (including versions) I have tired etc. Hopefully we'll get an answer one of these days. 🙂

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

saranitanach, thank you for sharing this information. We appreciate your efforts in reaching out to the Verizon Cloud App developers for further investigation. Please keep us updated on the progress. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate the input. Dealing with app glitches can certainly be frustrating. Rest assured we want to aid you in the best way possible. As discussed in our Secure Channel Chat, the details provided were forwarded to our Product and IT groups. You can also submit your experience through the Verizon Cloud app by: Selecting Menu (the three lines on the top left), choosing "Get Help", and picking "Send Feedback". We will attempt to resolve this as soon as possible. We would encourage you to check for any app updates. The most recent enhancements will ensure the app performs in optimal conditions.

0 Likes