Cannot login to cloud
lilgillespie

I've tried logging in to the cloud multiple times since beginning my service with Verizon. Each time it states that's it doesn't recognize my username or password. I'm using the exact same one that I use to login on here or the mobile app to check my account. What's up with the cloud? Is it more headache than it's worth?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Cannot login to cloud
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know the Cloud is essential to saving the data on your device lilgillespie. I know its upsetting to have issues with signing in but we will do what we can to help. Were you able to log in to the Cloud in the past? Did you have a different phone previous to your current device?

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
lilgillespie

I have never used the cloud before. We became new Verizon customers in December 2014. I have an iPhone 6plus. I downloaded the app and followed instructions for logging in that are provided in the FAQ page for the Cloud service.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the additional information about your cloud issues lilgillespie. Lets try a some trouble shooting steps to help with this issue. Have you tried removing the application and redownloading it? Have you performed any software updates recently?

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
lilgillespie

This is the second or third time I have removed and reinstalled the app. The time before this one I even changed my login information thinking that maybe I just could not remember it correctly. That did not help either.

I haven't updated software recently. I am running iOS 8.1.  Should I update? Would that possibly help?

0 Likes
lilgillespie

Sigh. It works now. Maybe you guys should put somewhere in the FAQ or something that even though the 5G of storage is free you actually have to do more than download the app . You have to go into your plan and add it to each line to activate it. This is stated NOWHERE. I just happened to be blundering around online and figured it out.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

You do have to have the Cloud app downloaded at least, for smartphones anyway, and when you do so, you log in or create a new login.

0 Likes
lilgillespie

Yeah. I did that part, and it never recognized my login information. It turns out it's because I'm stupid. You also have to go into your plan and add the cloud service to your plan like you're making any other change to your plan.

0 Likes