Cannot restore Contacts from Verizon Cloud
Norry

I recently backed up my contacts, photos, messages, videos etc to Verizon Cloud because I was getting my phone repaired and knew I would lose everything. I have since been able to download everything onto the repaired phone except my contacts. I can see them in the Cloud so I know they are there but there seems no way of restoring them to my phone. When I open the Cloud app on my phone (Galaxy Note) and click on Content Restore there is a list of photos, videos,songs etc but it doesn't include Contacts. I see there are apps you can use (VZ Contact Transfer) but it seems that I should have used Background Assistant to back up my apps which I didn't know and so didn't use. Please can someone help me get my Contacts back on to my phone.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Cannot restore Contacts from Verizon Cloud
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Norry-

I know how important it is to get your contacts back and I will certainly assist. First, let's make sure they are showing online. Please go to www.vzw.com/cloud and sign in using your 10 digit mobile number and online password. Please keep us posted if they show online to move forward with the next troubleshooting step.

CarmenT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Norry

My contacts are definitely showing on line in my Verizon cloud account. As noted above, I was able to restore all the other items in my cloud account....photos, videos, messages....but not the contacts. I can see them on line so please advise the next step.....

Thanks

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for confirming, Norry. Let's look a bit more closely. Are the contacts showing under Trash, or are they showing under the regular contacts section?

MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Norry

Under contacts

[Personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service]

0 Likes
bmgordon
Enthusiast - Level 3

I've had a similar problem with Contacts and the Cloud since November 2015.  I've contacted Verizon MANY times but no fix.  I even got a new phone to see if that would help but still have problems with Verizon Cloud and my contacts.  They need to FIX this problem with their Cloud!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

bmgordon, your Verizon Cloud should work flawlessly. Help is here. What exact problems have you faced with the application? With your interactions with us troubleshooting the application, what were the findings?

NatashaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes