Cloud Access 404 Not Found error
steveymacjr
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm trying to access the Verizon cloud on the web using the links provided by the Windows app, and the "how to use cloud" support article.

When I click those provided links I get the following error:

Not Found

The requested URL /vzCloud/home/cloudOverview.action was not found on this server.

IBM_HTTP_Server at cloud.verizon.com Port 80 

I get the error no matter the browser I use, or if I'm incognito mode.If I'm not signed into the Verizon website I'm asked to sign in, after doing that I get the error, if i'm already signed in, I'll immediately get the error.Please help!SincerelyStephen

0 Likes
Re: Cloud Access 404 Not Found error
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Making sure I have access to my cloud details from a computer is vital. I will be more than happy to assist. Please share with me do you have any issue accessing the cloud from your mobile  device? Also, confirm for me have you made any changes to the storage since first noticing this issue?

-Rodney

0 Likes
steveymacjr
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm able to access the verizon cloud using the mobile apps and the desktop software.. i just can't use the website.

I have not made any changes to storage, other than the automatic back ups that the mobile and desktop apps provide.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks so much for confirming those details for me. Please share with me when was the last time you were able to access from the website? 

-Rodney

0 Likes
steveymacjr
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've never been able to.  I didn't know I could until I read the "How to use Verizon Cloud" Page at this link: How to use Verizon Cloud  that was right before I posted the message in the community. 

I'd been using the apps for about a week.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We'd like to check some things on your account. Please send us a Private Note, so we can get your account verified in private.*Melissa

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@vzw_customer_support wrote:

We'd like to check some things on your account. Please send us a Private Note, so we can get your account verified in private.*Melissa

This is NOT a user account issue.  I just replicated the issue finding several links on that Verizon Cloud page that fail with the 404 Server Error.  Someone needs to examine and fix the link destination(s) on that page.

The requested URL /vzCloud/home/cloudOverview.action was not found on this server.

IBM_HTTP_Server at cloud.verizon.com Port 80

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...