Re: Cloud Access on Web
dlbrown917

Me too - would love some help.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@saranita

We would always want to know if you're having any trouble with your services, so thank you for reaching out. There has been a lot of great questions asked in this thread already to the OP, but we'll need to know a little more about your own issue to best assist. Are you able to access your Cloud content using the Verizon Cloud app? We ask this because it would confirm that you do have access to that content in some format, because if that has issues too then it would be related to your Cloud account - that's just part of what we need to confirm. Do you recall when you had last accessed your Cloud content via PC?

RussellM_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Getting the help you need and deserve is important, and we are here to provide it. Please meet us in a Private Note for assistance. Albert_VZW

0 Likes
chrischoi
Enthusiast - Level 3

This is ridiculous. I already wiped the contacts from the Cloud and no one responds to the private messages. Verizon is a joke. Your service and customer service is trash. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

chrischoi, did you wipe all the contacts from the cloud? Please clarify. 

0 Likes
NJMagicman
Contributor - Level 2

@chrischoi This forum is primarily customers helping other customers.  It shouldn't be your primary, I really need help now method because we are just like you and it seems the vzw support folks dropping in do so occasionally, probably during their down time when they aren't helping other customers on the phones and chat.  Plus, because they provide 7 day support the person you are PMing may actually be off on a different day of the week.  It's frustrating for sure.

The whitelabel problem you are referring to is a network routing issue and it can't find the page you're looking for.  The usual solutions are to clear cache in your browser or use your browser's incognito or private modes.  But there is another thread on this topic and that doesn't seem to always work for everyone.  

Try clearing your cache and cookies.  Or use your browser's incognito/in private mode. 

If that doesn't work, provide some more detail on when you get that error.  Is it before or after you enter your userid/password?  What link are you clicking on that causes the error? What are the steps you are going through and what happens when.  The more detail you provide, the more they or us can figure out a way around the problem for you.

Also, you could always update a contact on the phone and then kick off a backup from the phone.

0 Likes
richs007
Verizon Employee

@chrischoi @dlbrown917 @saranita 

I've been talking to the developers the past couple days about this.  A fix was put into production last night to address the "White Label" error that youve reported.  Please try again and let us know.

They are sorry it took so long to track this down and get it fixed.  

MNHighlandKid
Enthusiast - Level 1

I literally had the same error for the exact same reason about 30 seconds ago and did all the things the OP did.

@richs007 @chrischoi @dlbrown917 @saranita 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MNHighlandKid, we want to make sure the Verizon Cloud app is working correctly. Let's review the details. When was the last time you were able to backup your device successfully? Can you please confirm your device and the Verizon Cloud app is up to date? 

0 Likes
chrischoi
Enthusiast - Level 3

Just so happened to be a service issue like I said. I could clear cache, memory, factory reset the phone, change phones, restart my computer, unplug it/plug it back in. It's not gonna fix anything because it's incompetent coding on Verizon's part. The whole breaking something that works and then not realizing it effects other services. It's all sluggish and something that was never fixed. Wouldn't take much to make this a lot more seamless and fluid. 

0 Likes