Cloud Access
BMROSH7621

Why can't my phone access the Verizon Cloud services?  I'm getting the "no internet connectivity" message, yet my computer and TV streaming are working just fine.  I can briefly open the cloud app, then it shuts down. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Cloud Access
WALDAN60

Try with wifi turned off. Worked for me.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BMROSH7621, I want to make sure that you can access your cloud information without any issues or errors. Are you able to access the cloud by logging onto a computer? Is this the first time you had this issue of not being able to access the cloud on your phone? Please keep us posted.

KevinR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
JDROB120001

Neither my wife not myself can access the cloud, my wife has been trying for a week and brought it to my attention.

She has a note 5

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

My apologies to hear of the trouble you're experiencing. To clarify further, have you been successful in trying to access the app via desktop computer? Please ensure that the app your phones are both up to date. Keep me posted.

KristieQ_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes