Cloud Connection Error
DORDOWD2

I have the Samsung Galaxy s5 and for the past 2 days I haven't been able to connect to Verizon Cloud. I never had a problem connecting to it before, but all of a sudden I am getting the message in the attached image.  I hardly have anything stored in my cloud, but was always able to access it.  It is far from full, so I don't know what is causing this.  I can't access it on my computer either, it comes up with the same message.   I've tried resetting my phone, deleting Cloud, adding it back, but still the same thing.  Can someone help me?  

Screenshot_2016-12-10-18-12-26.png

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Cloud Connection Error
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate you providing us with the details needed to assist with your Verizon Cloud access, DORDOWD2. Let's partner together to get your  syncing properly again. I just tried to access my Cloud account from the web browser on my computer and I was successful. How are you accessing it on a computer? For example, are you going through the web browser as well or are you using the app/program on the computer?

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Cloud Connection Error
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DORDOWD2,

Having the ability to save your content is vital. I appreciate all the steps you have tried. Let's take a closer look. Please respond to the Private Message I have sent.

DerekR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes