Cloud Down Nearly 2 Months!
MRIDE214
Enthusiast - Level 3

Enough is enough Verizon.  My Cloud hasn't been accessible for nearly two months now.  I've given up on the fact that my information will ever be made available to me again.  After reading comment after comment, it's obvious that this isn't a big deal to Verizon at all.  Your agents have been condescending and more of a hindrance than a help through this process - it's maddening.  I've seen a lucky few that have actually regained access to their information and I'm curious as to how many that did not have access for any amount of time have actually gotten their information back.  I've seen comments of customers losing business over their inability to access business documents that they trusted Verizon would store properly.  That's taking money out of customers' pockets - not good.  As equally bad is the fact that Verizon is basically holding hostage peoples' memories and other personal information that hasn't been accessible for months.  How a major news outlet hasn't caught wind of this is amazing to me.  If you don't think that Verizon is going to lose business over this, you're blind.  Any official apology would've gone a long way if it were made in the beginning stages of this "outage".  However, no such apology has ever been offered.  Dates for the Cloud being up and running have been extended, and extended and extended - and never met.  I had been checking this site daily in the hopes my information was still out there, somewhere, but it's obviously pointless.  Long time customer, in fact, Verizon is the only service I've ever used.  I guess this is our reward for loyalty.  Rant over.  Smiley Happy    

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Cloud Down Nearly 2 Months!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MRIDE214,

I personally reply on my service every day. We don't want you to lose your precious moments. It would be a terrible thing to lose you as a customer over this. We appreciate your loyalty. I'll be happy to help and check this out for you. Please check your inbox for my Private Message.

RyanC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Re: Cloud Down Nearly 2 Months!
MRIDE214
Enthusiast - Level 3

Today, I can actually access the Cloud but it looks different.  It was showing that I was using some MB for photos and some for contacts, and now its only showing that I have contacts, which I take to mean that my photos are now gone forever.  At least before I had some hope that my photos were out there somewhere since it appeared I was using some storage for photos, but now that seems like wishful thinking. 

0 Likes