Cloud Full
angie_guzman
Enthusiast - Level 2

My cloud says full but the files do not add up to that. Now I get messages to purchase more space....

Labels (1)
Re: Cloud Full
EdW_VZW
Verizon Employee

It’s frustrating to about being told you need more space when you are seeing something different, Angie. Let me see what’s going on with your cloud storage space.  Are you checking from your device or on your desktop? How much space have you actually used? The Verizon Cloud comes with 5 GB of free storage. When you are getting near your storage limit, that's when a message is sent to you would inform you to add more storage to accommodate your needs. Here’s a link to help you with the cloud in more detail http://vz.to/1OgSM3j and share more information so we can assist further.

Thank you,

Ed W

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
angie_guzman
Enthusiast - Level 2

I check from my Iphone and desktop, under manage storage the list adds up to 12.9GB and under manage all content it adds up to 22.84GB. In my phone it says my computer is taking 242.8GB but when I click on it, it has only one file with 9.2GB. I recently had problems with my screen on my Iphone and had to delete all content and then I restored it with the cloud, then I had the same problem so I got a replacement and restored all my stuff. How can I fix it?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to ensure everything is correct on both ends. May we ask if this always occurred or recently just began? 

0 Likes
angie_guzman
Enthusiast - Level 2

This began when I started to restore my phone early this month.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

angie.guzman,

We definitely want to ensure you are able to continue to back up to your cloud. Where do you see the message that your cloud storage is full?

ChristopherM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
angie_guzman
Enthusiast - Level 2

Both computer and phone.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@angie.guzman

Thanks for clarifying where you're viewing your Verizon Cloud storage. Just to clarify what the application is displaying for your storage, have you viewed the storage meter following these steps: http://vz.to/2fp7uZi?

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
angie_guzman
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes, that is how i view my storage and from one day to the next my stored data grew exponentially and there is nothing to show for it. How do I fix it?

0 Likes
angie_guzman
Enthusiast - Level 2

My question has not been answered plus the problem still persists.... was I forgotten? Verizon Cloud seems full of problems. Thinking of not using this product any more!

0 Likes