Cloud Pics
Daveturbo

These Instructions do not match my Samsung Galaxy S9+,   there is No "ALL" once you select Pictures & Videos, I've tried selecting all Files, that's a mess, because it only lists file names, no pictures.  So I'm still trying to figure out how to clean out so many cloud pictures that I don't need saved.  I was ticked to find out there are no pictures on my phone older then 2021 pic's, I didn't know the cloud has the authority to move and delete pic's on my phone....or is there another explanation why pictures are gone?

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: Cloud Pics
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Daveturbo,

Hello. We know how important your memories are to you. Our Verizon Cloud will never delate any pictures unless you remove the service. Are you able to view your Cloud information on a computer? Did something change on your phone?

-Jenelle

0 Likes
Re: Cloud Pics
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry the instructions are not helping with your request to manage your cloud pictures and videos Daveturbo. I know how important it is to make sure you hold on to the pictures and videos you want to keep. Have you attempted to manage your cloud folders on your computer instead of your phone? Is your phones software and apps up to date?

https://www.verizon.com/onesearch/search?q=verizon%20cloud&src=wireless

-Kinquana

0 Likes