Cloud Problems
ndirish
Enthusiast - Level 2

What's going on with the Verizon Cloud.  Accessing via computer or mobile is sporadic at best.  Everytime I log in to the Cloud it says Oops...can't access. Reload.  It's a vicious cycle.  Sometimes it gives an error code...it's never the same code though.  You can't see the pictures or anything that has supposedly been backed up.  I'm going to be upgrading and want to be certain that everything is in the Cloud...can't be certain it's backed up.  Not to mention I'm paying extra for a larger cloud space.  I know the Cloud is set up correctly on our phones.  It was working before.  And now it's sporadic with a majority of the time being inaccessible.

Labels (1)
Re: Cloud Problems
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ndirish,

Help has arrived! I regret to read that you’re having troubles with the Verizon Cloud. It’s super important to make sure that all of your content is backed up. Let’s tackle one thing at a time if you don’t mind. We’ll start with trying to access the cloud app on your phone. When did this start to happen? Is the Verizon Cloud app completely updated? Have you tried to restart your phone?

AliciaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
BRANDJJJR

I am having the same issue with accessing my cloud photos and videos. Its been happening for the last week or better. app is up to date and i have strong wi-fi. All it does is display the red arrow showing loading. the last time i tried to force it to back up it said it couldnt contact the cloud. but it said it updated my contacts and call history successfully. Cannot access cloud from your web site either as nothing loads when i click on the icon. it just shows loading forever.

whats the solution?

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader
0 Likes