Cloud Storage Access and Sharing with other Lines
rudmans

I have multiple issues with the Verizon Cloud storage:

1. I paid to add-on this feature so my husband and daughter could share the storage with me. I/we  have NEVER been able to take advantage of it. It is a complicated set-up process and CANNOT even find the link/way to add them to my storage... I cannot find a way to invite them to add it to their lines... this is beyond frustrating..

2. I downloaded verizon cloud (or what i thought was the cloud) to my laptop. Now, EVERY TIME I open my web browser to do anything, the Verizon cloud log-in prompt window pops open, asking me to log in.... I close it and it pops open again. .... and again.... and again.... Whaaaat the heck??? I can't find any settings or permissions to correct this.

These issues are making the Verizon Cloud more frustrating than beneficial. I will have to delete the Add-on service if not corrected asap. 

HELP!!!!

#cloudpermission

#cloudinvitation

#cloudpopup

0 Likes
Re: Cloud Storage Access and Sharing with other Lines
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dealing with storage issues can certainly be a headache. Now worries, we are here to help. Please tell us more, how is your family attempting to set up/use the Verizon Cloud? What exactly happens when they attempt to log in/utilize the feature? ~Gilbert

0 Likes