Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cloud Storage Access and Sharing with other Lines
rudmans

I have multiple issues with the Verizon Cloud storage:

1. I paid to add-on this feature so my husband and daughter could share the storage with me. I/we  have NEVER been able to take advantage of it. It is a complicated set-up process and CANNOT even find the link/way to add them to my storage... I cannot find a way to invite them to add it to their lines... this is beyond frustrating..

2. I downloaded verizon cloud (or what i thought was the cloud) to my laptop. Now, EVERY TIME I open my web browser to do anything, the Verizon cloud log-in prompt window pops open, asking me to log in.... I close it and it pops open again. .... and again.... and again.... Whaaaat the heck??? I can't find any settings or permissions to correct this.

These issues are making the Verizon Cloud more frustrating than beneficial. I will have to delete the Add-on service if not corrected asap. 

HELP!!!!

#cloudpermission

#cloudinvitation

#cloudpopup

0 Likes
Re: Cloud Storage Access and Sharing with other Lines
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Dealing with storage issues can certainly be a headache. Now worries, we are here to help. Please tell us more, how is your family attempting to set up/use the Verizon Cloud? What exactly happens when they attempt to log in/utilize the feature? ~Gilbert

0 Likes