Cloud backup failed due to network lost
WxGuesser
Enthusiast - Level 1

I get this message everyday about 9:49 in the morning. Cloud backup works just fine in the background the rest of the day. I have a Droid Turbo 2 on marshmallow. Any clues as to why it picks that time in the morning to annoy me?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Cloud backup failed due to network lost
WxGuesser
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just figured it out. That is when I take my break at work and have a very weak wi-fi signal. Apparently the app just happens to have the backup scheduled at the same time I'm taking my break.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

WxGuesser, thanks for reaching out to us and we can certainly look into this deeper to see what's causing this issue with the Verizon Cloud. Is the device connected to the WiFi when you get this error message? Any recent changes to the device, software, apps,etc.?

GersonG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

WXGuesser, We're relieved to know that you're backing up your information. The network lost message implies you're no longer connected to WiFi. To check your settings, open the Cloud application, select three lines in upper left corner, select settings and how to back up. Most people have it set to back up over WiFi only in order to manage their data allowence.

TrinetteW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
WxGuesser
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just figured it out. That is when I take my break at work and have a very weak wi-fi signal. Apparently the app just happens to have the backup scheduled at the same time I'm taking my break.

0 Likes