Cloud deleted, if I renew can it be restored?
Lilith3027

I'm on my mother's phone plan, and she isn't very savvy with the cloud and how it works. I went to look at my cloud storage today, only to discover it was deleted. I imagine she got warnings and notifications about this, but didn't tell me. If I subscribe to the cloud again, will my content be restored, or is it lost forever?

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Cloud deleted, if I renew can it be restored?
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

If the deletion date was less than 30 days ago, contact Verizon Wireless to have them check to see if the pictures are still available in the archives.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

If you do it within 30 days the content may be able to be restored. Be quick. Call 800-922-0204 or *611 for more assistance. You can also sign up for the free 30-day trial of the Cloud services and cancel after getting your content back and downloaded, if that works.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lilith3027 I am here to help with options regarding the Verizon Cloud being removed. I apologize, if those notifications were not to clear for your mother and would be concerned about losing the cloud information as well. The Verizon Cloud feature would need to be re-added to the line of service and a representative will need to access the account to restore the previous Verizon Cloud back ups within 30 days of the deletion. I have sent you a DM. Please check for that message.

DavidC_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
swfinluv88

I have a similar issue.

I received notification that my cloud would be deleted last June. I chatted with a Verizon rep two days before the deadline and was assured that his notes would prevent my content from being deleted. I received a transcript of the chat in my email and saved it.

I made it clear to him that I could not upload or download content at the time without getting an error message. Despite his efforts to help me update my cloud, I was still unable to back up my data again. As a result of this, I don't access the cloud regularly. However, when I went in today, my cloud content was gone.

I have no idea when this happened. How do I find out when my content was deleted? I need to know whether my data can be recovered. I'm especially upset because I was assured there would be no chance I could lose my files after he added the notes to my account.

Thanks,

Brett

0 Likes
MARMCC58

My pictures szeem to be missing as well. But I have no email chat assurance. Where my pictures? I guess somehow I allowed their storage in what was my forever cloud with GBs, given to me. Take your TBs fine. Where are my pictures

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

swfinluv88, I am sorry to hear that you have experienced challenges using our Verizon Cloud. I understand your cloud content is valuable, and I would be glad to provide my assistance for further clarification regarding the status of your cloud content. I have sent you a Private Message, please check your inbox.

MARMCC58, recovering your pictures is important. I can reassure you that we will do everything possible to help rectify this situation. I will be glad to work with you to verify the status of your cloud content. I have sent you a Private Message, please check your inbox.

LorenzoP_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
EHSGirl30

My husband had baby photos of our child in the verizon cloud which I didn't know or I would have changed to paying for the cloud.  Is there anyway to get them back?

Thanks,

MK

0 Likes
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

If the deletion date was less than 30 days ago, contact Verizon Wireless to have them check to see if the pictures are still available in the archives.

0 Likes
Lilith3027

What about mine? I contacted Verizon several times and no one ever tried to

help me. I am the original poster in this thread

On Sun, Apr 8, 2018, 2:50 PM vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Lilith3027 wrote:

What about mine? I contacted Verizon several times and no one ever tried to

help me. I am the original poster in this thread

On Sun, Apr 8, 2018, 2:50 PM vzw_customer_support <

A VZW rep sent you a Direct Message three days after you created this thread. Did you respond to it?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes