Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cloud down for good?
Signalchaser1

I am getting the OOPS, SOMETHING WENT WRONG message when trying to access my cloud. I tried several times with no luck. Is the cloud down or are my pictures gone forever?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Cloud down for good?
yotarolla73
Novice

Welcome to the cloud forums!

Also, welcome to the nightmare that is dealing with Verizon about this Cloud issue.

I've been getting that same message for over 3 months now.

I believe that Verizon has lost our data, but they have yet to come clean about it.

The worst part is that I previously had 10+gb of data in picture and video form (that is likely gone) and once I switched to the unlimited plan, I was limited to 5gb of data (not sure what happened to all my other data) which is now at the limit and I keep getting messages that THEY WANT MY TO PAY for more storage.

RIIIIIGHT Verizon....I haven't been able to access my data for over 3 months and now you want me to pay you to access it?

This company and its service is such a joke.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Signalchaser1,

It can certainly be a bit scary when you see a message like that. I have sent you a private message so we can best help, so please check your inbox.

RussellM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
yotarolla73
Novice

Russell,

What's even scarier is when you've been seeing that same message for over 3 months!

0 Likes