Cloud down for good?
Signalchaser1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am getting the OOPS, SOMETHING WENT WRONG message when trying to access my cloud. I tried several times with no luck. Is the cloud down or are my pictures gone forever?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Cloud down for good?
yotarolla73
Contributor - Level 1

Welcome to the cloud forums!

Also, welcome to the nightmare that is dealing with Verizon about this Cloud issue.

I've been getting that same message for over 3 months now.

I believe that Verizon has lost our data, but they have yet to come clean about it.

The worst part is that I previously had 10+gb of data in picture and video form (that is likely gone) and once I switched to the unlimited plan, I was limited to 5gb of data (not sure what happened to all my other data) which is now at the limit and I keep getting messages that THEY WANT MY TO PAY for more storage.

RIIIIIGHT Verizon....I haven't been able to access my data for over 3 months and now you want me to pay you to access it?

This company and its service is such a joke.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Signalchaser1,

It can certainly be a bit scary when you see a message like that. I have sent you a private message so we can best help, so please check your inbox.

RussellM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
yotarolla73
Contributor - Level 1

Russell,

What's even scarier is when you've been seeing that same message for over 3 months!

0 Likes