Cloud fails to back up.
Ellis3

Cloud has not backed up in 2 months, when I try to manually push it through, the app opens then closes within seconds.  I've made sure I have the most recent updates, have done a hard shut down and the app still responds the same.    Please advise on a fix.  Thank you

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Cloud fails to back up.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand the importance of a working device. What is the make and model of your device?  Do you receive an error message?

TabithaJ_  VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this! 

0 Likes
Ellis3

My phone is an iPhone6.  No error message, cloud opens for a few seconds then closes. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ellis3, thanks for clarifying for us. We definitely want to get this resolved, as the cloud is really important when storing information. Let's gather more information. Are you referring to the Verizon cloud or the iCloud for Apple? Have you tried to uninstall and re-install the app?

MarcusS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes