Cloud issues
RACHEA46

A couple weeks ago my cloud space ran out of space and since I then have purchased more space but now all my messages from last year are still gone. Is there a way to get them or what??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Cloud issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Rachea46, I'm so sorry to hear the old messages are missing. We can help further to retrieve those missing files. Please tell me, what phone do you have? Other than the text messges is any other content missing?

VanetrisC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
RACHEA46

I have that Samsung 8+

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

0 Likes
richs007
Verizon Employee

When you attempted to restore them to your phone, did you change the default 3 month setting to All?

0 Likes
RACHEA46

Yes I did change it to all but it still only went back til June of last year

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RACHEA46,

Thanks for reaching out to us on the community forums. We'll be happy to assist you with your device. However, we'll need to assist you in private messages. Please reply to the message I just sent for help.

EricW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes