Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Cloud issues
AndroidRooster

I just joined this community to find out what's going on with the Cloud. I chatted with Customer Support last week and they are clueless. They told me I needed to buy more storage (even though I was only at 90%) and that would fix the problem.

From reading a few threads it sounds like they are having issues.

Anyone know when they plan to fix it??

It has been about a week now and I still cannot access my photos and videos to download.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Cloud issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

You came to the right place for Cloud assistance, AndroidRooster. I would be lost without access to my cloud storage so I feel your sentiment on the matter. Let's work together to troubleshoot so you can get access to your Verizon Cloud. What make and model device do you have? What changes, if any, happened a week ago that may contribute to the inability to access your photos and videos? For example, was there an app update or software update on your device? As you share the details then we can investigate.

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ROBMOR85

I had the same problem, Pixel, only my issues happened a few days ago. It just stopped. No updates. I uninstalled it from everywhere, laptop, tablet, and phone, then reinstalled it. Now, I am not authorized to view my content after I login on my laptop, and it claims that the app is offline on both my tablet and phone.

0 Likes
tonyome
Novice

Come on customer service, the problem isn't on our end, it is on YOUR end. Just try going into your cloud website from a computer - forget phones - and you'll find you can't.  The last time this worked was January 27th. It seems like you guys should make a general announcement and make it a priority to fix.  This is very unprofessional and frustrating. I read one note from a business customer who can't access important documents because your Cloud is shut down.  NOT GOOD.

0 Likes
AndroidRooster

ArnettH_VZW:

There's no point in asking me what type of device I have. The problem is

obviously on Verizon's end on the website.

I see that it easily updates all my contacts but none of my photos or

videos are available.

When are you going to fix this???

Christine [Removed]

personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
BRERRABBIT70

I've been having the same issue for a week.  Some of the pictures on my phone will eventually load but it takes forever!  I can see the image folders but the individual pictures won't open.  And it won't load on the computer at all.  The page just "spins"....

0 Likes
Lisacamp007

I called Verizon and a tier 2 person said it should be fixed sometime today. Yes, very frustrating!

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

0 Likes
jbart321

They'll say anything to get you off the phone.

0 Likes
Lisacamp007

You're probably right, since I still can't get on the cloud. It's ridiculous. 

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

0 Likes
MRIDE214

Same issue.  I could see my photo files but they wouldn't download to actually see the photo itself.  I deleted the app and reinstalled and now there's nothing there, no files at all.  I called, they told me I was probably using iCloud and actually gave me a link to that - like I don't know the difference between iCould and Verizon Cloud.  I've called three times now and the reps act like there's nothing wrong with the Cloud when they know good and well there is.  They always want to know what type of phone you're using - but that is obviously not the problem.  I honestly can't believe they haven't come out and officially said there is something wrong and they are working to fix it.  They're going to lose business over this I have no doubt.  Lastly, I really, really hope my old photos are still out there somewhere or I will not be very happy!

0 Likes