Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
Cloud missing some contacts
SNOWRDR01

Tried to transfer contacts several times. Old phone cloud back up now. When done new phone recover in cloud. Still misdmis,seve several cintacon.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Cloud missing some contacts
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for meeting us in this public forum. We want you to be able to transfer all of your information. What model phones do you have? Is any other content missing? Can you see the contacts on your Verizon Cloud?

JavierMD_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
lfloyd69

No. It did not help,  Here is the problem...

When my battery was replaced, I lost all of my contacts.  When I signed into iCloud, it only listed my recent contacts.  Is there anyway I can get my contacts restored?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand how important it is to have these memories saved, Ifloyd69. Please meet us on either Facebook or Twitter for assistance with this matter, we would like to take a closer look for you.

CecileC_VZW

0 Likes
richs007
Verizon Employee

If you are talking about iCloud, you should probably check with the Apple forums.  If you are talking about Verizon Cloud, call support.  They can tell you if the contacts somehow wound up in the trash or if there were accidentally deleted, they can roll your cloud contact list back to a known good date.  That will lose any changes you had made between the time they were deleted and now but that might be better than re-creating all of the lost contacts.

0 Likes