Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cloud pictures deleted by Verizon
TRobbenz

Yesterday I brought a replacement phone to the Verizon store & had the correct SIM card installed and phone put in service ( My Droid Maxx 2 quit working completely). The phone was turned on AT 4:30 PM, AND  1) I cannot download the Verizon Cloud app from the app store due to it being incompatible with the Moto g4 Play. 2) I logged into the cloud from my desktop yesterday morning and all media was there including 2000+ pictures; today they are all ERASED and completely gone. Only thing left in the Verizon Cloud are my contacts. I NEED HELP, PLEASE RESTORE my pictures. I have been backing them up for years on Verizon Backup Assistant and the Verizon Cloud for 7+ years. Now they are all gone. I would also like to add I pay an extra $2.99/mo for extra for Verizon Cloud storage which is on my bill monthly, but has seemed to have been removed from my account by Verizon recently.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Cloud pictures deleted by Verizon
TRobbenz

Can someone from The Verizon Support team look into my issue? How do I TAG the Verizon Support Team?

0 Likes
tikibar1
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

This is primarily a peer-to-peer forum.  While VzW reps respond to posts, it's not guaranteed and when they do respond, it can be a couple of days.  For a quicker response, contact them at *611 from your cell phone, 800-922-0204, or via chat/social media at the Contact Us link at the top of the page:

Contact Us | Verizon Wireless

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

TRobbenz,

We can relate to how important your memories are to you. Let's look into this together. What happens when you access the Cloud from your desktop, then look into the trash contents? Just in case: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/verizon-cloud/desktop-app/

KatiM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes