Re: Cloud repository error code 2802?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Appallo, we are truly sorry that you are experiencing these troubles with the Verizon Cloud.You have taken some great steps that normally would have absolutely done the trick. In this case, as we are experiencing some issues with the Cloud, technicians have been called in and are working diligently to ensure that your photos do restore to your phone again. We appreciate your patenice and want you to know that the photos are safe and secure on the Cloud, while we are completing this process.

LorenB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
CaptBluff
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am having the same issue and VZ store clerks didn't know there was an issue and had no solutions for me.  Tried clearing cache, reinstalling about 200 times, I can't even access via the web interface.  Is there an expected recovery date when the issue will be resolved? 

0 Likes
ELISAANGEL2000
Enthusiast - Level 2

This issue is still not resolved. They said by the 23rd now.  Mine is working only for contacts. This has been an issue for almost two months now and they are only letting so many people back on at a time. Which means it could take a long while before all of their customers have full access to the cloud again.

They have [Removed] customer service and no one knows anything until customers start complaining.

It's not your phones. Don't do all the uninstall and reset things they tell you. If you can't access it from a computer, it isn't your phone. They wasted two hours of my time trying to trouble shoot my phone after I specifically told them it was doing it on my computer as well. And, AND, it wasn't even my account, they just didn't know that the whole cloud service was down because no one told them.

Great communication within their own company!

inappropriate content removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

tonyome
Enthusiast - Level 3

JRW1132
Enthusiast - Level 3

STILL NOT WORKING

0 Likes
MARCHR55
Enthusiast - Level 3

Mine only accesses contacts from either the desktop or my phone.  As of today (2/24/2017), still not working regarding my photos or documents!  I am also no longer receiving text updates every 48 hours like Verizon assured me.  I'm really growing frustrated and heartbroken that I can't access my photos.

0 Likes
MARCHR55
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yup.  That's the same pic I get on my desktop....

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We have restored our cloud servers, however, you still may experience times where you are unable to sync your device, or see your content. This is to ensure that the servers remain available. We expect to have all limits to be lifted by 2/27 and Verizon Cloud services will return to normal. Be rest assured no data has been lost during this outage.

AnthonyM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
CaptBluff
Enthusiast - Level 2

Still Broken, as your note says limits should be lifted by today.  Obviously, the cloud has not been restored and the continued response of it will be fixed in a few days is exceptionally frustrating when I have need files for business for several days without access.  I guess I need to start looking for other wireless providers if this is the urgency for customer issues.  Very sad considering I have been a customer for over a decade.