Re: Cloud repository error code 2802?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want to make sure that all of the functions you depend on are working the way that they should. The last thing we want is for one of our long time customers to be upset, Denver. Tell me more about what happened so I can work on fixing it for you.

NicholeK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Denverclimber
Contributor - Level 1

You'll have to call me to talk about it. I'm tired of continually rehashing the problems.  It's tiring and a total waste of my time. I've spent so many hours on your problem, it's pathetic. Look me up, contact Alicia or send me a PM. It's five weeks and the Cloud is still down. Absurd!

0 Likes
Appallo

Still nothing. no update and no progress with your terrible app.

0 Likes
CaptBluff
Enthusiast - Level 2

A couple things.

1) Verizon needs to stop lying to us and pick and choosing who to help.  There are not that many people on this post why all of us do not have access now is unbelievable.  Way to be committed to your users Verizon, maybe we should have the same response with out bills?!?

2) I'm looking into breach off contract to get out of my account and have moved everything to Google drive.  Cleaner interface, more options and it actually works.  I'd recommend everyone look into this based on the response so far from Verizon.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are still working on this issue. Our engineers are working hard to get it rectified. No ETA as of yet. Please, we as ask for your continued patience as we work through this.

AnthonyM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Denverclimber
Contributor - Level 1

We don't want to hear excuses any longer! Your engineers are still working on it. 5.5 weeks, that's WEEKS and you still do not have it repaired? What are your engineers... kindergarten trained? You have become the laughing stock of the industry. Google Drive and my Google Account will get all future backups and VZ Cloud will disappear into vapor! I have important files on the VZ Cloud and they have been unobtainable.  Phone calls from higher ups have never been extended to me, even requested by supervisors. Verizon's customer service is atrocious and the executives leave it up to the front line people to run interference and offer excuse after excuse. I'm  now going month to month with VZ and will pay you folks the least amount possible. After sixteen years on a business account and near 30K spent paying your salaries and benefits, my perception of your company has hit rock bottom. You folks really need lessons in how to run a customer service company!

0 Likes
simulfrac
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've been without Cloud service for 11 weeks now. Opened a ticket after 3 weeks, only to never have anything done with it and was never contacted as it stated would be a result. My data stored on the cloud is gone with the exception of my contacts and message log. Finding breach of contract shouldn't be difficult, monthly bill are paid based upon ensured services within the contract, whether a free service or otherwise. This is going to become a very nasty class action very soon.

JIM51050

It's been months with no resolution. In addition to wanting to access and then delete my photos and get off the Verizon Cloud, there is music I didn't load and a document I want to delete but can't. What is the remedy?  

0 Likes