Cloud works on my android phone but when I try to access from iPad I get a message that says myVerizon account is locked...need help
JAMBIS82

I can access the cloud from my phone but when I try and access from my iPad I get a message that says my Verizon account is locked and I need to change my password. After that change is made I get the same message when trying to log in. Need help

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Cloud works on my android phone but when I try to access from iPad I get a message that says myVerizon account is locked...need help
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm so sorry for the issue you're having, but you've come to the right place for assistance with the Verizon Could and transferring to iCloud. You see, you are going from an Andrfoid device to an Apple device. One used the Verizon cloud and one uses iCloud. Here is a link on how to transfer the content: http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/content-transfer-help/

ChristinaB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes