Cloud
WILTUR10

Trying to log into cloud from web on computer as well from my phone.  No dice.  Unable to connect from phone as well as from web.  What gives?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Cloud
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand the importance of being able to access your Cloud WILTUR10. We are are happy to help. When did this issue begin? What is happening when you try to log in?

RashadM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
WILTUR10

it is happening from both a desk top and my phone.  Did you turn off my cloud account?

0 Likes
WILTUR10

And the phone says it is not available and the computer goes to a "this page cannot be displayed".  And yes, I have restarted both the phone and the computer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Your cloud account is very important to us, WILTUR10. Please reply to the Private Message that I sent you, so we can see what is going on.

JoelR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
WILTUR10

Nothing - it says unable to connect on my phone and it goes to a white screen on the computer. 

0 Likes
WILTUR10

I am starting to figure out that I am all alone on this.  I was told by a tech I would get a call back but didn't. 

0 Likes