Cloud
WEDBUG

I keep getting a message that read FREE VZW MSG: Reminder, your Verizon Cloud account will close on June 29 and all contents will be lost. To preserve memories go.vzwcom/activatcloud   I have been on my cloud and cant figure out why I am getting these messages. Can anyone help.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Cloud
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

WEDBUG, no need to worry, Help is here! The notification you received is a friendly reminder to access your online Verizon Cloud account. The notification was sent to our valued Verizon customers who have not accessed their Verizon Cloud accounts in over a year. As a result due to inactivity their accounts will be closed by 6/29/17 if their Verizon Cloud accounts have not been accessed. 

To resolve this matter simply access your Verizon Cloud account before 6/29/17. More information for this matter along with helpful "How to" steps to access your Verizon Cloud account  can be found at: http://vz.to/2tgHAyU. Does this clarify things for you? RobertC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's concerning to hear that you are receiving these types of messages concerning your Verizon Cloud. Perhaps we can help you discover why you are receiving these messages. Do you have a screenshot of the message so we can better confirm what is causing this?

HarleyE_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
WEDBUG

FREE VZW MSG: Reminder, your Verizon Cloud account will close on June 29 and all content will be lost. To preserve memories go.vzw.com/activatecloud

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

WEDBUG, no need to worry, Help is here! The notification you received is a friendly reminder to access your online Verizon Cloud account. The notification was sent to our valued Verizon customers who have not accessed their Verizon Cloud accounts in over a year. As a result due to inactivity their accounts will be closed by 6/29/17 if their Verizon Cloud accounts have not been accessed. 

To resolve this matter simply access your Verizon Cloud account before 6/29/17. More information for this matter along with helpful "How to" steps to access your Verizon Cloud account  can be found at: http://vz.to/2tgHAyU. Does this clarify things for you? RobertC_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
VICGIL3

Why is this happening have plenty of space

Sent from my iPad

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

WEDBUG, I can understand your concern with having ample amount of space in your Cloud and wondering why you are receiving the message. I received the same message. What I did was followed the previous link and simple re-saved all of my information on my Cloud so that the system will know that I am an active user of the Verizon Cloud. Please keep us posted if after you complete the backup again, if you receive this same message.

VeronicaM_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
WEDBUG

I have gone on the cloud since I received the first notice but I still keep receiving them this is about the third notice that I have received.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

No worries, WEDBUG. I can understand your concern. However, these messages are automated, and are not cause for concern. As long as you have accessed Verizon Cloud, your account will not be deleted.

MichelleH_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes