Cloud
Seifa

I have all my photos on my phone backed up on Cloud, and I can't figure out how to transfer them to a file on my computer so I can print them. I've spent hours tring to figure this out. Can anyone help?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Cloud
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would very much like to assist you. What kind of device do you have? Are you referring to the Verizon Cloud?

DeannaL_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Seifa

I have a Samsung galaxy 5. I also can bring up the Cloud in my computer

On Dec 20, 2015 1:14 AM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Seifa,

You can count on us to help you transfer your photos to your computer. Click on the link I have provided, it will give you steps on how to transfer your files. http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-97259/

YareliM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Seifa

I know how to transfer files from my phone to computer. I need to transfer

pictures from my Verizon cloud to a file on my computer so I can get them

printed

On Dec 24, 2015 2:24 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

There is a way to access the items stored in the cloud by logging into your Verizon Wireless account. I haven't done it for quite a while, but, I remember finding the procedure on Google.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Seifa,

I am big into scrapbooking and love printing out a fresh photo. Here is the link that will provided you the steps to download the file onto your computer.  From there you will be able to print all the photos you would like.  http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-79147/ Keep us posted if you have any questions.

YareliM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes