Cloud
tjefa

Anyone have problems logging into the cloud app? It keeps saying I am putting in the wrong password. I know it's right because I logged in here with it..

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Cloud
ralph1017
Contributor - Level 1

Do you mean Verizon Cloud or iCloud. You can check or reset your iCloud by going to this website iCloud . As for Verizon Cloud, it is tied to your number and My Verizon. So if your number let's say is 1112223333 then try to log-in to My Verizon using that 10 digit mobile number and use the password that you remember to check if you got the right password.

0 Likes
tjefa

It is verizon cloud. That is the problem. It won't take the password. I know it is right. It uses the same phone number or user name as my verizon. It says it is wrong. I can log into my verizon, no problem.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Tjefa, having that access when you need it makes it much easier to stay on track. Have you previously been able to sign into the Verizon Cloud online? Exactly which website address are you using to access? Also, are you currently located in the states? Please share details so we may get to the bottom of this.
LorenB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sandmam1, it is quite funny how the clouds are so very full of photos and videos today. As we always want to be sure that you have access to those memories, were you having trouble accessing the cloud?If so, please share details on the steps that you are taking so we may assist.
LorenB_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
tjefa

I am using the verizon cloud app. I was logged on for a number of weeks, had everything backed up, then it asked for the password again, haven't been able to log back in since. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it to no avail. I am in the states.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let’s get a key to access your Verizon Cloud, tjefa. My resources indicate that your Verizon Cloud password is the same as you’re My Verizon password. Please use that password to access your Verizon Cloud.

AntonioC_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes