Contact Backup To Cloud
davida9201

Samsung S7

I have backed up my contacts to the Verizon Cloud.  When I check the cloud on my phone it shows 236 contacts which is correct.  When I check on the web site through the verizon web page it show 16.

Phone is set to show all contacts as I have none under the Google listing.

Why don't they all show up on the web page version?

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Contact Backup To Cloud
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

davida9201, that’s great that you use the cloud to back up your contents. Let’s look at this together. Were you on Wifi or mobile data when backing up your contacts? Is the Verizon Cloud updated?
ZangY_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
davida9201

It is the latest version on The Cloud app and I always backup on wi first.

Thanks for your help as I want to make sure my contacts are backed up correctly.

Sent from TypeApp

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We also want to ensure you have all of your contacts. That is what is most important.

I see you have the S7 which is a newer device so I just want to ensure that a sync was done on the previous phone prior to switching to the S7.

If so, please go to Settings>WiFi>Tap the Wi-Fi switch (located in the upper-right) to turn on Switch On icon.

Once there, go to the navigation menu icon and select tools>content restore>select what you are looking to restore and check the trash for possible delete contacts.

Do you see anything there at all, davida9201?

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes