Copy contacts from the cloud to my new phone?
deanswin

How do I copy contacts from the cloud to my new phone?  I logged into my account, found my contacts in the Cloud.  The main options seemed to be "backup", but I lost my phone and wanted to copy contacts saved in the Cloud to my replacement phone.  I decided to choose "Sync", figuring that would make sure all my contacts in the Cloud were on my phone.

Now, I don't have any contacts in the Cloud.  It seems to have cleared the Cloud contacts by uploading the blank contact file from my new phone!!

How do I recover my original Cloud contacts and then get them on my replacement phone?

"Thank you" to whoever replies.

Dean

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Copy contacts from the cloud to my new phone?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

deanswin

I am sorry that this has happened. I know my contacts are important to me. There maybe a possibilty to get them back depending on how long they have been gone. Has it been more than 30 days?

AnthonyM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
deanswin

Hello Anthony,

No, it has not been 30 days.  I sent the message the same day it happened.  In fact, I see over 1,000 items in my trash folder. It appears that these are my backedup up contacts.

1. How can I restore these contacts to my Cloud?
  2. How can I download these contacts to my phone?
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dean, we certainly want you to get your contacts on your device. It is good to hear you are seeing them in the trash at least. Just to clarify, are you seeing them in your Cloud account online in your My Verizon? Are you seeing an option to restore the trash items?

ChristinaM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes