Deleted content
JACKIECAT413

All my photos were deleted. If you can help me recover those, it would be much appreciated, as many exist nowhere else and I received absolutely no notice.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Deleted content
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You might be able to restore the content of the Verizon Cloud if you subscribe to one month of the premium service. From there you can download the content and cancel it before the next bill.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JACKIECAT413, I am so sorry to hear your photos was deleted. I would love to look closer to see what we can do to recover those photos. What kind of device do you have? Were you using any kind of backup tool or cloud service? If so please provide that information. 

JustinB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
JACKIECAT413

I have a Moto Z currently, but all of my phones have been an Android of

some sort. I do have Google backing me up now, but my Cloud went back much

further.

Thanks for your help.

On Mar 3, 2018 15:47, "vzw_customer_support" <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for those clarifying details, Jackiecat413.
As Ann154 stated, you do have the option to restore your content by subscribing to a month of premium cloud. We can definitely take this step to see if your content is restored. How does this sound?

TabithaJ_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

0 Likes
JACKIECAT413

Well, I did sign up for the 500 GB Cloud and it only restored the photos

I've taken on this particular phone. Nothing from my original free 5.

On Mar 3, 2018 20:18, "vzw_customer_support" <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

Each individual phone number/device has/had its own Verizon Cloud storage.  You'd have to add the Cloud service back to each phone number to have its Cloud storage recovered.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to do everything possible to restore your content, Jackiecat413. I have sent you a Private Message through this forum to see what options we have to resolve this.

JoshuaT_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
richs007
Verizon Employee

JACKIECAT413​ when you added the 500GB service, did you have customer support restore your archived cloud content and reset the archived storage size to match the 500GB service?  Only support an restore archived content within 30 days after the service was removed.  After 30 days, the content will be permanently deleted.

Based on your description, it sounds like you added the 500gb service and started backing up the current phone to the new cloud profile and the archived content wasn't restored.

0 Likes