Deleting Files...
Anglhrt

Verizon Cloud will not delete my 25500 files it says I have in the trash.  How can I get it to delete the files?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Deleting Files...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Anglhrt, let's get these files deleted. Please follow this link for more information: http://vz.to/1LmZki9.

EstebanP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Anglhrt

I have already deleted my files and the have gone to the trash.  I have 25200 file in the trash.  I have tried to delete them many times but they won't delete.  My page says 'loading' and then nothing happens.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We'd certainly like to assist you with deleting those files. Are you trying to do this from your mobile device or your computer? Deleting that many files may take a while. Have you tried deleting a few at a time?

DeannaL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes