Deleting from cloud and phone
pwilliams1

Can I delete photo's from Cloud and Phone at the same time?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Deleting from cloud and phone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly want you to be able to make changes to what you have saved within Verizon Cloud, pwilliams1. We are here to help. 

We apologize, but Verizon Cloud and what is on your phone are not linked by real-time sync. This means that photos you want to delete from your phone, would not be deleted from your Cloud storage. 

You would need to delete them from your phone and then login to delete them from Cloud. Depending on what time you have selected for Cloud to sync to your phone, photos you take during the day before the sync would not show on your Cloud storage. 

Steven_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Deleting from cloud and phone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly want you to be able to make changes to what you have saved within Verizon Cloud, pwilliams1. We are here to help. 

We apologize, but Verizon Cloud and what is on your phone are not linked by real-time sync. This means that photos you want to delete from your phone, would not be deleted from your Cloud storage. 

You would need to delete them from your phone and then login to delete them from Cloud. Depending on what time you have selected for Cloud to sync to your phone, photos you take during the day before the sync would not show on your Cloud storage. 

Steven_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes