Deleting pictures from cloud
dkrul328

If I delete pictures from the Cloud, do they get deleted from my phone.  I have pictures I no longer need and I don't want to have to delete from both places.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Deleting pictures from cloud
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dkrul328, we know how important it is to have your photos in a secure place. We understand that you don't want to delete the photos from both places entirely. We just have a few questions to ask to make sure we're both on the same page.  Are you currently using Verizon Cloud or another cloud service? What's the make/model of your device? Are the pictures that you want to delete from the cloud still on your phone?

SamanthaT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
dkrul328

I use the Verizon cloud service and other cloud services. I have a Droid

Maxx phone. I just want to be able to delete photos or any documents

without​ having to do it twice all the time so the syncing doesn't undo it

all the time.

Thanks

On May 19, 2017 2:22 PM, "vzw_customer_support" <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dkrul328, awesome to hear that you are using multiple ways to back up your precious memories. Help is here to ensure you are set up for the best success in editing your content. Because these are all separate applications, they don't communicate to each other regarding deleting items, therefore you must edit each one independently. Pictures, videos, songs and documents must be manually deleted from the Verizon Wireless Cloud. Please see the link provided for more information on the Cloud, reference #7 under the header, Using Verizon Cloud. http://vz.to/2jx5Wyo

NatashaA_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes