Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Desktop Storage Notification Compared to Actual Storage is Differrent
TPER100

Hope I am in the right "community."

On Win 10 Desktop App under Summary it says I have used 5 Gig of 5 Gig. When I actually go to and view My Cloud, Setting, Manage Storage it says the same thing. When I look at My Cloud, Settings,  Manage All Content, it shows I have used only 336 MB.This is the exact size of the data files that I have selected for Backup.

I have only been backing up for 24 hours.

Is this service backing up FULL copies ot the files every time or just the changes to them as it should be doing?

Where are settings to manage the backup service?

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Desktop Storage Notification Compared to Actual Storage is Differrent
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Tper100, making sure your content is secure is important. When backing up in Cloud it will backup but not update your content excluding messages and contacts. Any media that needs to be removed must be deleted. To manage your content click here: http://spr.ly/65828SKLi

AlbertoR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

Re: Desktop Storage Notification Compared to Actual Storage is Differrent
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Tper100, making sure your content is secure is important. When backing up in Cloud it will backup but not update your content excluding messages and contacts. Any media that needs to be removed must be deleted. To manage your content click here: http://spr.ly/65828SKLi

AlbertoR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!