Different contents viewing cloud on phone vs on web?
KellyJSox

I'm a new Verizon Wireless customer. When I first used the Verizon Cloud, I accidentally backed up my music files from my micro sd card to my cloud storage. I changed the settings, then tried to delete the music files from my cloud. The problem is that they still show up in my cloud contents when viewed from my phone, but they aren't there when viewed on the web. Why is this happening and how do I fix it?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Different contents viewing cloud on phone vs on web?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for choosing Verizon Wireless as your new provider, KellyJSox. I can see why the extra storage has you a bit concerned. The details that appear on your device may also include information stored on your phone or SD card for easy-access. The true contents of the Verizon Cloud are what can be viewed by logging into http://www.verizonwireless.com/solutions-and-services/verizon-cloud.

JenniferH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Different contents viewing cloud on phone vs on web?
NJ-Magicman
Enthusiast - Level 3

That's odd KellyJSox.  If you are logging into the website with the same phone number where the Verizon Cloud app is showing them, then I would try deleting the Cloud app cache data.  Assuming this is an Android phone, you would go into your phone's settings, scroll down to Applications, then scroll down to APplication Manager, then scroll down to Cloud then tap Delete Data (Or storage if this is Android Version 6 then Clear Data).  That will essentially do a factory reset of the cloud app so you can set it up again and refresh the app view of your cloud.

0 Likes