Do I need another account to back up my son's contacts?
Overwhelmeduser

I am the primary account holder and i have a my verizon account. I recently downloaded the verizon icloud to backup all my contacts. do i need to create another my verizon account to backup my sons contacts. I don't want our contacts to be together

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: i recently backed up my contacts on verizon cloud. i would like to also back up my sons contacts do i need to sign in as a different user
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Yes, each line needs its own My Verizon log-in credentials/account for line-specific things like Cloud.  Your account should already be set up as Account Owner with full account access privileges; the other lines would be set up as Account Members with limited account access (unless you granted them more access by changing it to Account Manager).

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: i recently backed up my contacts on verizon cloud. i would like to also back up my sons contacts do i need to sign in as a different user
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Yes, each line needs its own My Verizon log-in credentials/account for line-specific things like Cloud.  Your account should already be set up as Account Owner with full account access privileges; the other lines would be set up as Account Members with limited account access (unless you granted them more access by changing it to Account Manager).

0 Likes