Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Do I need to have V Cloud on my phone??
A17VIKING

I have noticed that two completely different contacts are being merged into on contact without my permission! I have notice this when I got V Cloud in the phone. One example is John T is being merged with John J and it is very annoying. I am trying to delete duplicate contacts off the cloud from the web and don't know if that is going to work. That appears to be futile! Seems to me that having micro SD cards in the phones to store the information would be the SMARTER thing to do! So do I really need to have the stupid does not work right Verizon Cloud on my phone? Can I delete everything off my cloud from the web and have no conflicts with my phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Do I need to have V Cloud on my phone??
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Ensuring you have the information you need on your device is important, A1VIKING. Learning that you are having issues with the Verizon Cloud is concerning but you came to the right place! With the Verizon Cloud it will back up the information on the device specifically rather than what is saved to the SD card. With the contacts being merged, I do have a few questions. Are you using any other service to sync your contacts such as through e-mail? Is this happening with names that are similar or does there seem to be no rhyme or reason for the mergers? Looking forward to hearing back and further assisting with this issue.

ChrisM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes