Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Downloading Contacts and Messages
sarymune

Is there a way to download my contacts and my text messages to my PC running Windows 13  from my Samsung 5?    I have downloaded Verizon Cloud to both my phone and my PC.   I also downloaded Verizon Messages to my PC.   I backed up my contacts and my messages, but I can't find them when I log into the Cloud.   It shows that some of the storage space has been used, but I can't figure out where the actual data has gone.    When I log into Verizon Messages, it shows me messages from the last two days.   I'm trying to save one conversation that is a string of texts back and forth going back several months, but all I can find when I go to Verizon Messages on my PC is the last two days worth.    I'm trying to avoid having to retype into a Word file the entire message string!

Labels (1)
Re: Downloading Contacts and Messages
kad7777

Wish someone would answer this

0 Likes
Re: Downloading Contacts and Messages
Snn5
Sr. Leader

The cloud and app will sync 90 days of messages if installed BEFORE that period of time.  It will only backup what is sent/received from the period of installation.  You can then auto-sync the messages for a rolling 90 days upon receipt or sending.

0 Likes