Downloading from cloud to computer
DULACME

When I go into my cloud it says there are 854 pictures selected but when I download them there are only 555 on my computer.  I selected all.  Am I missing something?  Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Downloading from cloud to computer
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried downloading them in batches, with each batch containing a few hundred photos?

0 Likes
DULACME

No- I was doing it in timeline mode and just selecting all.  In the second round it said 429 pictures selected but there are only 377 in the zip file.  Frustrating because now I don't know which pictures I'm missing.

0 Likes
DULACME

Also, when I try to go through and manually count them in the cloud, the screen/pictures jump around as I'm trying to scroll so I have no idea how many pictures are actually there (the amount it says vs the number I downloaded).  My next question is going to be how to turn off the cloud because this is not worth it!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It is frustrating when you are not getting all your pictures moved over to your computer smoothly and they end up missing in the process, Duilacme. Let me help to ensure your valuable pictures are save and in the equal number when on the computer from your phone. When did this start happening? What is the current version of the Verizon Cloud you are using? Please use this link to check http://vz.to/2gBRF1E .

Also, check your Verizon Cloud Sync folder on your local computer that lets you quickly move files to the cloud. The sync folder only contains files that you've added to it from your computer. It won't contain files that you've backed up to the cloud from your phone or other devices. Any time you add or delete something in the Verizon Cloud Sync folder, all other devices connected to your Verizon Cloud account will see that change. 

EdwinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes