Downloading music from Cloud
sbolte

I purchased a Galaxy 5 and had all my music downloaded on Cloud from my old device.  Now when I go to download onto my new device following the instructions I found on this site, I get to a screen that says "download paused, please sign in."  It also has a Cancel and Continue button on the bottom.  When I hit Continue, it does nothing.  When I hit Cancel it cancels the download and brings me back to main screen.  I am signed into Cloud because when I select it all my music, photos, etc. pop right up.  Where is it that I need to sign in???

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Downloading music from Cloud
EAnvid
Enthusiast - Level 2

I had this problem too. Have you tried Cloud>Tools>Content restore, only check the music box? It should downlpad it all back in to your Google play.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi sbolte!

Let's get this figured out! You stated that you are currently logged in, are you logged in via the computer or your phone?

Thanks,

AyaniB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
sbolte

Well I found a place to relog-in and it has been stuck with the "wheel"

spinning saying logging in for 7 hours. I can't hit back arrow or

anything. I have excellent wi-fi and I have tried turning off wi-fi to see

if that would kick it off, nothing. I hope Verizon is not charging me data

for this issue! I have no idea how to get it "unstuck".

0 Likes
sbolte

By the way, this is on my phone.

On Dec 31, 2014 3:50 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

sbolte,
Thank you so much for those details. While you are in the cloud applicaiton please tap on the three lines in the upper left hand side of the screen, then tap on settings, Do you have how ot back up set to wi-fi only? Or wi-fi mobile data? Please make sure it is on wi-fi only. Has your pictures and contacts been brought over to the device? Keep us posted.

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
EAnvid
Enthusiast - Level 2

I had this problem too. Have you tried Cloud>Tools>Content restore, only check the music box? It should downlpad it all back in to your Google play.

0 Likes